Cumlodden, lochfyneside and LochgairCumlodden Church is located on the outskirts of Furnace and was built in 1841 with a church vestry added in the early 1900s. The church can accommodate up to 160 people and has a membership of around 78 communicant members and around 12 adherents. Church attendance can fluctuate throughout the year depending on holidays etc. with an average attendance is about 25.Lochfyneside Church is located in Minard is now closed, It is a corrugated-iron Speirs building erected in 1910 and could accommodate up to 60 people. Lochgair Church is a very attractive small Church building which was built in 1867 and can accommodate up to 90 people. Lochgair Church Hall was built in 1972 and stands in urgent need of attention after severe gale damage. The exterior was refurbished in 2012-13.